Train competent and creative early childhood development and care personnel from Basic Technician Certificate, Diploma on to Degree in ECE.
- Strengthen parental responsibility for the care of infants, the young and ageing.
- Design, develop and produce easy to read materials for young children and parents.
- Train and establish Nursery care providers in rural areas, prisons, hospitals ects. To improve the care, education health and livelihood.
- Design and conduct advocacy short courses on the care and education of children of seasonal migrants communities i.e pastoralists miners and farmers.
- Establish a Child Behavioral Clinic.
- Establishment and installation of Managers in our Primary and Secondary Schools .
- Strive for acquiring accreditation eligibility from NACTE so as to be fully flagged autonomous institution;
- Develop a three year St. Rock College of Education Medium Term Strategic Plan (MTSP);
- To develop a College Prospectus 2015 – 2018 with a “Bonding Quality Education”;
- To prepare a learning conducive environment for that will allow the RMET Management to introduce a University which will give room for our graduands who successfully completed NTA Level 6 to join or continue with NTA Level 7, 8,and 9 in the same Institution
- Production of teaching and learning materials for slow learner and teachers
- Strengthen and improve the existing programmes
- Start basic Nursery School teachers education in Villages. To conduct economic empowerment programmes and projects to families and children living in difficult circumstances and those suffering in various ways
- Strengthen and improve the capacity building of RMET personnel to manage its programmes effectively and efficiently
- Participate and share information with collaborators, development partners networks at national /international levels and other beneficiaries
- Establish African Child Development Study Centre and Literacy and Numeracy Learning and Teaching Materials.
- Establish Holiday Professional Camp for International Understanding Education Program (IUEP)
Studying abroad is an incredibly fun and rewarding experience. The opportunity to learn about another culture while living in the heart of it is amazing. Hence, the language and cultural familiarization Program provides opportunities for students to extend and enrich their learning of Swahili as well as African culture. This four week program offers over 24 contact hours of language training. In addition, students are introduced to the rich heritage of East African culture, music and art. They also participate in field trips to places of historic and cultural importance and in food preparations on a little cost of $ 350per week for in-country instruction only. Students are responsible for accommodation, meal, field trips and pre departure expenses i.e passport, health appointment and immunizations. Field trips and meals are estimated at $70 - $90 per week including local transportation and personal expenses.